We have identified five objectives that together will support our vision for wildlife to be a part of everyone’s lives and deliver our mission of saving wildlife together:
- Saving wildlife
- Engaging our public
- Creating conservationists
- Sustaining our environment
- Sustaining our future
By 2035 we will:
- Grow the proportion of species at our zoo with targeted conservation action to more than 90%.
- Engage and connect with more than 800,000 visitors and members per annum.
- Engage and inspire over 90,000 schoolchildren and students per annum – the conservationists of the future.
- Become a carbon-neutral organisation.
- Develop the new Bristol Zoo through a major programme of capital investment.